Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

First Game together

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
Ok, so there were one or two missing members but -
I have to say that after yesterday, I think we've just seen we can work very well as a team.
Whilst we didn't win overall, we did pretty dam well, considering it was 7 vs 12. Also, since we played 5 of the 6 games attacking, I think we did pretty well winning 3 of 6 games.
Congrats guys.

Only thing I suggest is radios - in future, get atleast team leaders using the radios - yesterday when I was on my own at the base, I really could have done with some assistance (shouting help whilst hiding isn't advisable)
Any other observations?
I think the squad formations we used (Dave & JK, Rob & Tim/Oggy and me as independant) worked pretty well.

Once again, congrats guys. Job well done.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts

Yesterday when I was on my own at the base, I really could have done with some assistance (shouting help whilst hiding isn't advisable)

Did you realise this after you shouted for assistance by any chance? :lol:

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
I don't think he needed to find out that way, we hid him at the start and for the most part kept the pressure on their base enough so that only 1 or 2 could 'escape' to our base, at which point he machinegunned them to oblivion.... seemed to work rather well actually.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
We've done this before on a objective game, so funny :D

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
It was fine until my protection team of JK & Tim disapered - and I didn't notice.
And then after taking out 5 of them in our base, I got outflanked. And there's only so far you can go into a holly bush....

If OpFor hadn't medic'd and then left our base, and we'd hadn't been allowed to respawn as quickly as we did, I don't think we'd have won that round.
And, it wouldn't have been half as fun, as almost as soon as they'd left the base, I ran out and mowed 4 of them down again :lol:

Nevertheless, a very, very fun round that one.

So Dave, any suggestions?
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users