Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KSC M93R for sale (metal barrel & slide), 3 shot + full auto (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

dre-22

dre-22

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

Selling my excellent condition, boxed GBB KSC Beretta M93R II. I bought it primarily as a display piece so it's never been skirmished. Probably fired less than 500 shots in its lifetime! There's a couple of slight wear & tear marks here & there through firing, but I think that's to be expected.

I added a metal slide & barrel shortly after I bought it, as well as a 6.02mm inner barrel. There's a spare magazine & the original plastic outer barrel & slide will be included.

The gun fires single shot, 3 shot burst or full auto (the selector is switched between the single & 3 shot burst positions for full auto). The burst fire is great!!!!

Seems to me the metal slide needs a more powerful gas than the low power green gas I used, otherwise when the mag is almost out of gas, the gas doesn't have enough pressure left to throw the slide back enough to engage the sear. Certainly not a problem with the gun though; just pointing out a foible.

I'm asking 100 or VERY near offer. Seems to be a very good price imo, judging by what I've seen elsewhere. The onus is on you to prove you can legally buy it from me (over 18 etc, etc) before any trade is done.

Shipping cost is additional, of course. Your options are: Recorded delivery - 9 or Special Delivery Next Day (insured) - 22. These are the Royal Mail prices for a 2.2Kg parcel.

I live in the Benfleet, Essex area for anyone who wants to collect. I may be able to deliver if you're close enough.

Make: KSC
Gun/Model: Beretta M93R II
Type: Gas blowback
Accessories: 6.02mm inner barrel, spare magazine. original plastic slide & outer barrel, boxed
Condition: Excellent
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: NO
Price/Payment: 100 ovno, plus shipping costs

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

No swaps or spits.

Any questions, just ask.

Thanks for looking.
Dave

dre-22

dre-22

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
... p.s., PayPal accepted!

newgen

newgen

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: A & K Masada
    VFC Scar
    G&P Sentry
    KWA Glock 18C
    KA USP .45

... p.s., PayPal accepted!

Do you still have this?

dre-22

dre-22

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Actually I do still have it, so I'd say it's still for sale (subject to proof of age, legitimate airsoft player etc).

When I first listed it, someone made a good offer close to my asking price but they refused to spring for the postage costs (which was just Recorded Delivery). Their loss. I boxed it up & forgot about it, but it's all as per my initial description.

My pics are still on Photobucket, here: http://photobucket.com/dre-93r
I can probably sort out a video to stick on Photobucket too if there's some interest.

The hammer

The hammer

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
We're abouts are you based?

RubberDucky

RubberDucky

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Pm heading your way.

dre-22

dre-22

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
SOLD now. Many thanks.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If it sold through here could those involved please leave feedback.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users