Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wanting a sniper for a budget of 300 any ideas on what???

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Doughnut

Doughnut

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: TM Mp5 SD5,TM Famas sv, KWA Glock 18c

• Loadouts: Woodland, flecktarn,ghillie suit, black CQB
hey am looking to get a sniper rifle for around 300 looking at a draganov but was wanting to know if any one had any ideas on other weapons?

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
Well i was going to say the Spring L96 but with 300 you might want to get 2!!! joking, but i would go with a...A&K Dragunov, they look good, and from what i have heard, they are reliable! but i think it will be a gun you won't regret buying, unless you hate sniping, in which case...waste o' money :)

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

Doughnut

Doughnut

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: TM Mp5 SD5,TM Famas sv, KWA Glock 18c

• Loadouts: Woodland, flecktarn,ghillie suit, black CQB
i like the look of the l96 but do prefere the draganov any ideas where i could get one from with in the price range cause i only seen ones for 400 ish and 1.500 lol

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
well i would just get the 150 L96 as it is beastly...and you have a remaining 120+ to spend on a secondary
such as a GBB pistol :) i mean i only know the A&K Dragunov, not any others tbh, sorry
:) sorry if i couldn't help you,
:)or glad i could help i dont know really lol

-Zakaria

Posted Image

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
L96 lacks the raw power of the drag, but is MUCH easier to upgrade.
If it is 300 on the gun, get a stock L96 and upgrade the power and hop up unit (and barrel if you can stretch that far)

failing that, Well have recently brought out a gas L96 at 270

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
That is what i was thinking, i was going to say "add-ons" lol but upgrades was the word, also i would rather (personally me) get a spring and upgrade it as it will work well in winter, i just won't like the look of this gun at 0 degrees lol ...hehe

spring and uprade to be honest, if you do that, and it fails, go and get the gas one, just not for winter...

Posted Image

lukestephens

lukestephens

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: mp5, p90, m4a1,m9 bretta gas, ASG Mk23 Stealth Assassin gas

i like the look of the l96 but do prefere the draganov any ideas where i could get one from with in the price range cause i only seen ones for 400 ish and 1.500 lol

there about 150 and thats a decent one action hobbies and a shoe called http://eliteessex.co.uk/ if you look on there u will find one

Lil Guy

Lil Guy

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
If your looking at a Draganov you can probably pick up an AZ one for about 200.. I know that eliteessex sell them for 250

G-Force

G-Force

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts
i forgot what make but i saw a review in the airsoft soldeir magazine a while back about a gas draganov and they said it was one of the best snipers they have ever fired. I will find the magazine and find out what make it is but its probably expensive and its gas so won't be great in the winter.
Saxon Airsoft's Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.c...ft?feature=mhee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users