Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tokyo Marui G36C Fully Automatic Electric Airsoft Gun (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

g36csteve

g36csteve

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: G36c
Tokyo Marui G36C Fully Automatic Electric Airsoft Gun

Length 718/500mm
Weight Inc battery 2850g
Barrel length 247mm
Standard 50 round mag
Bullet 6mm
Velocity 90m/s

I got this a few years ago but only used it a couple of times, just had some money to spend, still looks brand new

I have also got the larger front hand grip to fit a large battery so that it would last all day

I thought I had paid for the uprated internals but I cannot find anything to say that I did so I can not confirm this, Im sure you all know a lot more than I do. I will have to sell as standard but you may have a special surprise

What you will get:
Everything that comes in the box as standard
PLUS:
Second mag think it hold something like 500
Larger hand grip (fatter not any longer)
Large battery with adaptor
Also have the metal plates (rails) on the hand grip so that you can attach any accessories (not sure what there called)

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Price: 190 SOLD

Pm me if your interested

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

g36csteve

g36csteve

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: G36c
pictures added :)

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users