Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tokyo Marui G-Spec Fully Upgraded (FOR SALE)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Tom_st477

Tom_st477

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Guns: Classic Army M4A1
    Tokyo Marui G-Spec - Fully Upgraded 500fps
    Hi cappa 5.3

• Loadouts: British DPM
Hello guys,

I have a Tokyo Marui G-Spec (WITH ORIGINAL BOX) which I would like to sell due to it not getting used, it has been upgraded to 500fps with new springs etc (allowing it to shoot out to around 100 metres weather dependent). Its currently got a 3-9-40X scope attached which is plentyful regarding distance and a Tokyo Marui bipod which gives a stable platform when firing from the prone position, and 2 30 round magazines.

It is in mint condition and sadly has only been used a few times due to me not being able to get to my airsoft site every weekend.

I you are intrested I will also throw in my ghille suit which is great when used with this sniper rifle.

Live in Lincolnshire PE9 so if intrested pick up only please.

Regards

Tom

hucky

hucky

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

• Guns: mp5a4
im missing a price...

but, might be intrested in the ghille if you split :)

Tom_st477

Tom_st477

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

• Guns: Classic Army M4A1
    Tokyo Marui G-Spec - Fully Upgraded 500fps
    Hi cappa 5.3

• Loadouts: British DPM
I'm just looking for reasonable offers around 220 for the rifle and 30 for the ghillie, it's in very good condition and comes with a matching head over and gun wrap. If you require more info/pics don't hesitate to pm me :)

http://s1133.photobu...nt=IMG_0060.jpg
http://s1133.photobu.....=IMG_0059.jpg

A couple of pictures :)

hucky

hucky

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

• Guns: mp5a4
what sort of size is the ghillie?

0 user(s) are reading this topic