Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

NOVA Kimber Warrior metal body kit

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts
Accessory/Make: NOVA 1911 Kimber Warrior metal body kit
Condition: Brand new
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: Yes/No/No
Price/Payment: 285 all in.
Pictures: see bottom

These metal body kits are extremely difficult to get hold of at this time. They are out of stock everywhere. I purchased this directly through NOVA themselves just 4 weeks ago however i have now decided i want to do a Detonics 1911 project rather than a full size 1911.

The kit and it's parts have never been touched. I took them out of the packaging for the pictures while wearing gloves...

From NOVA you only get the body, sights, grip bushings and barrel. I, however, have also got the correct Kimber slide release, ambidextrous safety and grip safety. They are all made of steel and cost over 100 on their own. These will be included in the sale.

All that is required is a TM 1911 to have a completed Kimber Warrior of the highest quality. This kit also allows the fitment of real steel 1911 grips of which the choice is virtually infinite...

The item will be sent by 24 hour courier. Payment options are Paypal, Cheque, Bank Transfer or Cash on Collection.

Any questions please ask.

Pics taken with iPhone. Sorry for low quality...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users