Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HELP!!!! NEWBE ALERT!

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

trunkmonkey2010

trunkmonkey2010

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

• Guns: TM MP5, Ls M9, Umarex sa177, KWA KG36C, KWC Desert Eagle, KWA KP45 Match Pistol, TM P90, M83 cabine
Hi all!! first off......wow....this site took ages to fathom how to post something!! lol........so i dont know if i am posting this in the right place. My question, is, i have a RIF MP5, an no licence, this is because it is 6 years since it was working and currently have restored it. I dont have a licence as when it was purchased, it wasnt needed. Where would i stand if i turned up to a skirmish with it??? be it not being two tone??.....please help!! Many thanks.....Dave.

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
The VCR act only applys to the purchuse of RiFs

So in short yer you will be fine :)

trunkmonkey2010

trunkmonkey2010

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

• Guns: TM MP5, Ls M9, Umarex sa177, KWA KG36C, KWC Desert Eagle, KWA KP45 Match Pistol, TM P90, M83 cabine
fantastic!! thanks for the info...................i love my MP5!!

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

Sounds like it! :P

trunkmonkey2010

trunkmonkey2010

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

.....as i have finally cought the bug........do you know if the kwa g36c is worth while?

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
KWA's make extremely good gearboxes so yes :) however you will need to acquire a UKARA license in order to get one non 2 tone,

Can you please tell us what was hard when you were trying to post, maybe we could make it easier for other new users & we like feedback :)

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

KWA is a solid make so as long as you enjoy the G36C then go for it :)

trunkmonkey2010

trunkmonkey2010

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 62 posts

the problem trying to post was simply expecting the way to do it was listed at the top with the rest of the options and not changing the font and sticking it at the bottom!! though at the end of the day, to assume, makes an Arse of u and me!! lol :-) smiley face!

ps, i am currently looking at a two tone one on your site........fingers crossed!!! ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users