Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

G&G GR16

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Governor

Governor

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

• Guns: VSR-10 (PDI & SDiK)
    VFC M4ES Recon
    A&K M249 Para
    LCT AK104
    Ares AM-016
    TM MK23 SOCOM
    WE P226
last Sunday I used my gun at a war... on the last game it ran out of battery and I was pulling the trigger quite hard and I heard a click...
today I have fully charged my battery and when I pulled the trigger nothing happened (the trigger only moved very slightly)...
I got some pliers and put them behind the trigger and then I gently pushed the trigger forward (as i thought it as jammed)...
then, the trigger snapped off... what can i do? how do i fix it? where can i buy a new trigger?
thanks, Albert

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
Yer you can easily but a new trigger... but its going to mean abit of gearbox work for you i am affraid... if you havnt had any gearbox exprience i would hand it over to your local shop

Governor

Governor

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

• Guns: VSR-10 (PDI & SDiK)
    VFC M4ES Recon
    A&K M249 Para
    LCT AK104
    Ares AM-016
    TM MK23 SOCOM
    WE P226

Yer you can easily but a new trigger... but its going to mean abit of gearbox work for you i am affraid... if you havnt had any gearbox exprience i would hand it over to your local shop

thanks for the help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users