Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dilemma

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

buddyf

buddyf

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I am currently in a dilemma. I don't know which gun to chose 2 options http://www.swisslink..._rifle-28-1700/ laser, flashlight & red dot scope incorporate and http://www.swisslink..._rifle-28-1702/ 1st quality massive 35" electric powerd automatic airsoft rifle. It has an incredible punch to it and has a single or rapid fire setting.
I have done a fare amount of research on all three of these, and flat out can't decide which to get. Can anybody please help? Opinions and advice will be appreciated! Thanks!

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
They're both really quite cheap and wouldn't be ideal for skirmishing. We'd generally recommend you save up more and buy something of superior quality that will hold up for much longer.

If you're in the UK I'd also suggest you buy from a UK website.

MZKaleem

MZKaleem

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2209 posts

• Guns: ICS L85, ICS M4, CYMA AK105, TM G36c, A&K M249 Para, WE MP5A5, FNX .45, KJW P226.

• Loadouts: UK Police and Contemporary British Army kit.

• Sites: Gunman Eversley
    Red 1 Airsoft - The School
    Reforger Airsoft
    The Mall
it wont have "An incredible punch" to it, it only costs roughly 30-50 to actually make it, internals and externals, also i would go for a Classic Army M15A4 Sport line edition, AWESOME Starter gun :) 140-150 or something.
My friend has it, it may be past your limit, but it will be MORE worth it, than this s*** "CYMA-soft" gun (My own version of China-soft, although the CYMA AK47 (the more expensive one) is worth it also if you want an AK47) But yes, Devastator is right, UK sites when your from the UK, US sites when your from the US. that is common sense, no offence.

-Zakaria

It's ares, it'll be ok...

for 5 minutes :lol:

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users