Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

any where

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

zane

zane

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
does anyone know where i can buy a two tone glock with about 250fps or more? in england? ive been looking for ages and i havnt found 1

.:l2 a tt l e S:.

.:l2 a tt l e S:.

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

• Guns: CA p90 with nitros rails, box mag and silencer!
    JG AUG A3
    CYMA cmo.22 (AK-47)
    A&K Dragunov

• Loadouts: some dpm and multi cam!

does anyone know where i can buy a two tone glock with about 250fps or more? in england? ive been looking for ages and i havnt found 1

at actionhobbies u can get a cyma glock with 220fps in two tone for 70, im tryin to get 1

snuff

snuff

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts

at actionhobbies u can get a cyma glock with 220fps in two tone for 70, im tryin to get 1

+ postage=80 and they don't top 200 fps in reality.... ;)

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
mine is happy at about 220fps, but it flies straight for freakin miles, hit a moving target with 1 shot at about 50m.
But for the 80, you could get a much better gun

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

snuff

snuff

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts
Chronoed mine this morning 18 shots,2 @ 202/203 all the rest @ 190's,and as you said amusing range for a 'leccy..
I'm not knocking the performance(especially for the ) I've had 5+,great for the winter but I'll be back to Gas in the summer.
I think he's after a pistol Dave,there's not much for a budget @ 80,but he hasn't said what his budget is.
I'm not sure that any electric Glocks will reach 250 std,perhaps uprated but then there's other things to take into consideration.

MiloXC3

MiloXC3

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

• Guns: None yet, MP5K broke. Looking for an M4A1 though! :)

• Loadouts: DPM full kit, PLCE webbing.
Think about what you want, you could probably get a really decent gas powered Glock that's semi-automatic or you could get a fairly good Glock that's auto/semi-auto. If it's a sidearm for an AEG, I would go for a gas powered semi (tee hee) but if it's a sidearm for a Sniper rifle or your primary weapon, go for an automatic. Have a look around and if there's a really decent one for a bit more, why not save up for it? :)

P.S. - If you find one you like, remember to have a look at numerous reviews to see the pros and cons etc.
S-T-E-A-L-T-H

spells 'Winner'.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users