Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Dragunov SVD

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff
Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had a Two tone spring dragunov sniper rifle with mounts and scope aviliable to buy for around 150-200.

Needs to be working and not severly damaged, but skermish scars are ok.

A scope is not nesacery but the mounts are as they are very hard to find.

Thanks.

cam.
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

Rvrstyxx

Rvrstyxx

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
I don't think there are any SVDs that you can get stock two tone, but have you looked at the A&K? Spring powered, uses AEG springs so you can easily upgrade the fps, and the internals will handle in excess of 500, which is more than enough for airsoft.

Here is a video . If you're lucky you might find somewhere that'll two tone it for you.

I think you can get scope mounts off ehobbyasia, but you'll have to pay shipping.

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

Cam-the-airsoft-sniper

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 854 posts

• Guns: G&G GR16
    A Russian Gun (Find out soon!)

• Loadouts: DPM, Viper tactical assult vesst, viper leg holster. Stuff

I don't think there are any SVDs that you can get stock two tone, but have you looked at the A&K? Spring powered, uses AEG springs so you can easily upgrade the fps, and the internals will handle in excess of 500, which is more than enough for airsoft.

Here is a video . If you're lucky you might find somewhere that'll two tone it for you.

I think you can get scope mounts off ehobbyasia, but you'll have to pay shipping.

But I need to buy one first as every where is out of stock, That is why I posted here as some one may have one to sell.
You! I know you want a AK-47, buy this one: http://www.airsoft-f...showtopic=10182
Call me Red, Texas Red.....
War, War never changes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users