Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Classic Army M15A4 Marui P90 TR and Marui Sig P226 (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

olearyjms2

olearyjms2

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hi guys and gals,

These need to go to new homes, I cant give airsoft the attention it deserves with recent changes to my working week so here it goes!

Make: Classic Army
Gun/Model: M15a4
Accessories: 1 extra hi-cap
Condition: Mint
FPS: Stock @ 320fps
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: NO
Price/Payment: 110

Make: Marui
Gun/Model: P90 TR
Accessories: Aimpiont Replica (gaurder i think), Rail mounted tactical light with preasure switch (wolf eyes) & 2 extra hicaps
Condition: Used but not abused
FPS: Stock at 320 fps
Price/Payment: 100 for P90 on its own (extra 20 for Aimpoint replica, 30 for tac light & 20 for extral mags)

Make: Marui
Gun/Model: Sig P226
Accessories: Replica M3 tactical light and extra mag
Condition: Mint
FPS: Stock at around 320FPS
Price/Payment: 130

Pics can be emailed over to interested individuals, and please no timewaisters, Im welcome to questions so please ask away

Thanks , James

trogg

trogg

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
where are you based?

Stefan

Stefan

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: none

• Loadouts: multicam
Hi pal interested in m4 and p226 could u send me some pics please stef06901@gmail.com

thanks

Stef

olearyjms2

olearyjms2

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hiya guys, Just to clear up on some PM's ive been sent. The M15A4 is the rifle version with removable carry handle and is the full metal version. I am based in Romford Essex and I can get photos out on thursday to interested parties. Im working away from home untill then......

olearyjms2

olearyjms2

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
All now sold thanks for all the interest

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users