Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

552 Sight, Help needed.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
I am currently listing a Hurricane 552 sight for sale, I purchased it new from a UK retailer but is there anyway of authenticating it is an actual Hurricane made sight.
A Potential buyer has mentioned that it does not have the Hurricane trademark but I am advised from another retailer that the latest ones do not?
Looking at photos of hurricane 552 sights on the net I notice mine is different in having the circular cut in the metal shroud for the down adjustment, whereas those in pics have the tear drop cut, is mine just a newer version?
From reading the instructions by switching on the sight using the -button it should adjust automatically to me it appears much the same, is it noticeable any automatic adjustment?

I do not own an airsoft gun nor know anyone in the airsoft world to ask about the sight or compare with. So any help would be much appreciated on how to authenticate a genuine Hurricane sight from other makes would be much appreciated I am unable to post pics but can email them.
I just want to make sure it is correct before selling it and if not then obviously I need to consult the retailer from where it was purchased.

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
this is a total stab in the dark but shouldn't any product have a serial number maybe you could give hurricane an email and they may ask for a serial number?

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users