Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

g36c gearbox wanted

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

coxy2611

coxy2611

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

• Guns: mc51,g3,g36c,f-n57,sr15

• Loadouts: dmp
hi there i need a complete gearbox for my jg g36 if any one has one or can tell me where i can get one from that would be great thanks

mullet_steve

mullet_steve

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: p90 g36c non functional sl8 or 9 can't remember

• Loadouts: some ta surplus bdu's and some second hand webbing that is all
I am in the same boat myself unfortunatly I was told by my local airsoft retailer that the cost of importing a new jg or similar gearbox would be approximatly 100 and the gun only costs 120ish to buy new seems wierd to me

But if you have any friends visiting Hong Kong you could give them a discription and a picture and ask them to pick one up. apart from that there's always ebay but the correct gearbox's are hard to find

FearlesFred

FearlesFred

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: G&G GR-16 Blowback IF
i have a jg g36 gearbox but it is sporadically faulty. I will reduce the price accordingly. PM if interested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users