Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Custom M4 (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

Daemore

Daemore

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hi all.

This being my first post, I feel I should explain.

I was a member on ASCUK and attended Combat South on a regular basis. I decided a year or so a go to pack it in and sold off everything, apart from my beloved M4.

Unfortunately it is time I gave this much loved rifle a new home where it can fulfil it's destiny. Sob.

So for sale we have:

Make:
Gearbox unknown - a suspicion it may be systema, but cannot be guaranteed. Having said that, it is no cheap pap!
Receiver - G&P full metal "Fire Pig". This is brand new.
Front end: G&P shorty.
Grip - King Arms.
Stock - Unknown.
Flip up iron sights - King Arms.
Tightbore barrel - Madbull 6.03mm. Again, this is brand new.

Gun/Model: M4

Accessories: Can throw in five mid cap mags.

Condition: Used, but cared for. Apart from the stock, which has a dirty great crack across the top.

FPS: 350fps.

Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: I will start splitting it in about a months time if no sale made and interest registered.

Price: I am looking for around 300, which includes the mags, the gun bag, a Webtex DPM chest rig, postage, and any other Airsoft related stuff I see laying around.

Payment: Personal cheque, Paypal or cash on collection.

Postage: I can post any way a buyer would like. Best would be collection / local delivery. I live in Portsmouth.

Pictures:
Posted Image
[IMG]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/daemore/Image0019.jpg[/IMG
[img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/daemore/Image0017-1.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd165/daemore/Image0018.jpg[/img]

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

mattswan2512

mattswan2512

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 238 posts

• Guns: SYSTEMA M4 MAX
    ICS M4A1 CARBINE
    KWA Glock 18c
    G&G Pistol M4
    Franchi SAS 12 Shorty

• Loadouts: black cqb gear + black molle vest
    BDPM kit inc sas smock + bdpm viper vest

• Sites: Combat south woodland- Wickham
    First and Only The Mall- Reading
    UCAP Bunker- Portsdown Hill
I live in pompey would you sell the gun bag seperate and i will collect soon as?
If You Miss The First Time Switch To Auto

Daemore

Daemore

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I live in pompey would you sell the gun bag seperate and i will collect soon as?

Yes mate.

300, and I'll throw in a free AEG!

Seriously though, no splits for about a month, but thanks for registering interest.

Another picture:

Posted Image

All offers are welcome.

Kieweefication

Kieweefication

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: none

• Loadouts: none

Yes mate.

300, and I'll throw in a free AEG!

Seriously though, no splits for about a month, but thanks for registering interest.

All offers are welcome.

I live in Southampton. Looking to buy my first gun very soon. Don't want a crappy 2-tone though and I've only played 1 match.

I would pay you ASAP. However I'm very concerned about the crack on the stock. Is there any way that you could replace the stock? I'd take the lot from you for 300 then. As I'm new, anything else you can throw in would be useful. I'd like it posted too. Thanks. If you need my contact number it's here: 07707116553

Cheers,

Kieran

edit: I also would need a battery for it. Cheers. (I'd pay extra for it if you don't have one) either that or you could tell me where to buy it.

Daemore

Daemore

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Hello mate.

As I understand the rules, I am not able to sell to you unless you are a registered UKARA member. If you can provide proof I'd be happy to negotiate.

Kieweefication

Kieweefication

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: none

• Loadouts: none

Hello mate.

As I understand the rules, I am not able to sell to you unless you are a registered UKARA member. If you can provide proof I'd be happy to negotiate.

Bugger. Screws me then lol. Hope you find another seller who's as interested as me hehe.

Daemore

Daemore

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Price drop to 250.

I'll give it a week at this price. If after this time I don't have a buyer, I will be splitting it.
If there is a part you are interested in, then please PM me and I'll happily reserve it.

Daemore

Daemore

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
This is SOLD.

Please close the thread.

Thanks.

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Cheers.

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users