Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MAGPUL, Noveske, gear box and battries for sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

bazooka ross

bazooka ross

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: M4A1 R.I.S (I.C.S), M4A1 CQC Custom (I.C.S), SCAR L (VFC)
    and many more

• Loadouts: ACU Rangers 75th, Black Water PMC, USMC First recon,
    SEALS Tier 1 Operater,
Ok guys, I'm selling off a few spare bits and pieces knocking about from my other projects. I'm fed up of seeing them floating around, hence the very fair prices. Please let me know if any of these interest you.

1. Noveske free float m4 R.I.S kit.
Ok these are quite hard to get hold of and aren't cheap. It's in great condition, and only a few months old! Comes with all the parts and mount directly on the threads under the standard delta ring. As far as im aware it fits an ICS, so it will fit any thing.
im asking 80.00 pick up
or 85.00 posted.

2. Noveske sound hog.
This is a great bit of kit that makes your gun sound like a wood pecker, as far as im aware it fits any 14mm neg thread, but you can also get different thread attachments for it. This piece of kit has been well used and has the usual scratches, but its still in pritty good shape.
im asking 25.00 pick up
or 28.00 posted.

3. MAGPUL MOE stock for M4A1.
This has been heavily used but is still in great condition as tan, but it has been resprayed in krylon OD. There are a few paint chips but it looks fine, the only observation I have is it's a little tight on ICS stock tubes, but it seems to fit other brands just fine.
im asking 20.00 pick up
or 25.00 posted.

4. MAGPUL MOE pistol grip for M4A1.
This is in brand new condition, has only just been fitted and never really been used. This is in OD and has not been painted at all and is only around a month old. It will fit any make of M4A1 and fit to your hand very comfortabley.
asking 15.00 pick up
or 17.00 posted.

5. Layax battery sling.
Ok, this is a sling made to house a large battery if you have a front wired gun. It fits perfectly with a small tamiya connector and a large tamiya to receive the battery, very handy and very easy to use and change batteries on it.
It's in great condition and is fully adjustable to fit anyone.
im asking 25.00 pick up
or 30.00 posted.

6. x2 Large 9.6 batteries.
Ok, both have been heavily used, but are still going strong, never had a problem with them, and they are very well looked after, still in great condition and both have large tamiya connectors.
asking 20.00 each or both for 35.00 pick up
or 25.00 each or both for 40.00 posted.

7. Upgraded Dboys ver 2 gearbox (M4A1).
This is a upraded Dboys gear box, most of it is stock how ever the spring has been changed out for a systema 1J and the piston is a Sytema aswell and also has metal brushings. This is rear wired because its from a M16 but the wiring can always be switched around if needs be, it has been
well maintained and very lightly used.
asking 55.00 pick up
or 60.00 posted.

Here is a picture of the few listed parts on a gun. Any questions please dont hesitate to ask.
Posted Image
If required, please ask for photos of specific parts.

rapidpew

rapidpew

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts
Would you be able to hold onto the magpul MOE stock for me until i get paid. That's an amazing deal since brand new it's 75!

HUnter

HUnter

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

• Guns: KA M4 ,SRC G36C
Could you send me some pics of sound hog if you still got it please! mzh380901882@hotmail.com
Cheers

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Closing this due to age, stick to PM's.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users