Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

VFC AKS-74n

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

AdeUK

AdeUK

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Make: VFC
Gun/Model: AKS-74n
Accessories: Battery and Midcap
Condition: Excellent
FPS: 340 with .2 measured on my Madbull v2
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No/No/No
Price/Payment: 219 incl Paypal and PF48 to Zone1. Paypal, cash on collection or Bank transfer
Pictures: below

Posted Image
More at the bottom

Fantastic AK! Full steel (no monkey metal) and wood. No nasty cross head screws; all pins and rivets as per the real deal. Runs like a dream and in excellent used cosmetic condition; with just the usual small amount of wear to paint on the metal "high points", and on the wood. Everything works as it should (if not better) and nothing is broken.

A few months ago I replaced the standard brittle wiring with low resistance silicon wiring (Deans connector) throughout and took the opportunity of renewing the spring, hop rubber and the many GB springs and replacing the piston and piston head with nice new VFC items. A Madbull v2 tight bore has been fitted.
A lot of work has gone into making this rock solid as I hate wobbles :)

Comes with original box (a bit tatty), manual and VFC midcap that works perfectly and has never been skirmished as I used hicaps. Also including the 9.6v 2000mah battery that still holds a full charge

I don't mess around with pricing, I post the price I will accept. In this case, bearing in mind the cost new, I think the asking price is more than fair. The only excpetion is if I can save on postage or Paypal costs if you collect for cash or pay by Bank Transfer, then the price will be adjusted acordingly.

Collection from Aylesbury, or sites depending on where I am playing

PM if you have any questions

VCR Act applies, and checkable details will be required

Thanks

Ade

Posted Image
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users