Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KWA G36C (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Harley Smith

Harley Smith

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

• Guns: KWA G36C, G&G M4A1, KWA M226, WE G17
Make: KWA
Gun/Model: G36C
Accessories:
Condition: EXCELLENT
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: NO/YES/YES
Price/Payment:£200???
Pictures: email you them on request.
PREFERABLY SWAPS BUT CASH WILL BE OKAY

here we have a near to new KWA G36C in absolutely mint condition! it has 2 hi-caps (cost me £18 each), an 8.4v 2800mah battery and charger, and its original box. last time it chronoed at 200 FPS, this is very uncommon for KWA as they are reported to be firing around 4000FPS out of the box. you can up the FPS by buying a new M120 spring ( only £4 inc p&p off ebay). Has been skirmished 3 times at ultimate airsoft thornbury. will wmail pictures on request. iT CAN BE VIEWED BEFORE BOUGHT, AND SEEN FIRING. IDEALY I AM LOOKING FOR A SWAP OF M4 OR M16 TYPE AS I STILL WANT TO CARRY ON WITH AIRSOFT ANY OFFERS WELCOME, DONT BE SHY :) I AM LOCATED IN BRISTOL. EMAIL : lemonpuff9@yahoo.com thanks guys :D OH YES I FORGOT TO MENTION, IT IS THE NEWEST VERSION AND HAS METAL GEARBOX, CHEERS.

Price drop :) £200

Harley Smith

Harley Smith

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

• Guns: KWA G36C, G&G M4A1, KWA M226, WE G17
GUN IS NOW SOLD THANKS :D

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users