Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Wanted Broken/Faulty M4 or M16

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

Des431

Des431

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

• Guns: None yet.

• Loadouts: Home made ghillie netting.

Full British Issue DPM gear.
Yup, that's right. I'm looking for a broken M4/M16.

It's for an art project so I don't actually need to gun to work. I don't mind what manufacturer it is just as long as it's in 1 piece and half decent quality (no springers). I don't need batteries or for it to be the original box. However I do need 1 magazine. I'm looking to spend less than 100 but preferable more about 50.

I'm not buying it for a while and can't say I'll defiantly buy it at all, but I just want to see if anyone has one lying around that they'd like to get rid of for some cash. If you have any offers just tell me the manufacturer, what's wrong with it, what it's made of (plastic or metal) and any pictures if possible.

Thanks

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

• Loadouts: multi cam uniform,usmc multicam vest with double holster

Yup, that's right. I'm looking for a broken M4/M16.

It's for an art project so I don't actually need to gun to work. I don't mind what manufacturer it is just as long as it's in 1 piece and half decent quality (no springers). I don't need batteries or for it to be the original box. However I do need 1 magazine. I'm looking to spend less than 100 but preferable more about 50.

I'm not buying it for a while and can't say I'll defiantly buy it at all, but I just want to see if anyone has one lying around that they'd like to get rid of for some cash. If you have any offers just tell me the manufacturer, what's wrong with it, what it's made of (plastic or metal) and any pictures if possible.

Thanks

hi bud i have a unfinished project m4 carbine sprayed in krylon woodland camo email me at youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk for pics if you need them

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users