Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

kart m14 jae

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic

gix

gix

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
Make: kart
Gun/Model: m14 jae
Accessories: 1 high cap mag battery
Condition: Used
FPS: in the 300 cant remeber
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No

Price/Payment: 90 +pp
Pictures:Below
nice gun only fault is the selector switch is missing cheap fix , i can include scope and mount for extra if needed.
Posted Image

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

• Loadouts: multi cam uniform,usmc multicam vest with double holster

Make: kart
Gun/Model: m14 jae
Accessories: 1 high cap mag battery
Condition: Used
FPS: in the 300 cant remeber
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No

Price/Payment: 90 +pp
Pictures:Below
nice gun only fault is the selector switch is missing cheap fix , i can include scope and mount for extra if needed.
Posted Image

hi mate is the m14 stuck on sigle shot or full auto?how much will the scope and mount cost?im very interested in this gun.

gix

gix

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
no it still shoots bot semi and full . the scope and scope mount will be an extra 20 .

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

no it still shoots bot semi and full . the scope and scope mount will be an extra 20 .

is the m14 still up for sale bud? i get paid next friday i can transfer money then if you hold on to it for me?

gix

gix

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
yes its still here . i can hold it for you if you want it .

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

yes its still here . i can hold it for you if you want it .

#

cheers buddy i will take the scope and mounts too bud, i will message you next friday

jasonvva

jasonvva

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
would it be possible for you to send me some more pictures to JASONVVA@AOL.COM (JASON V V A)

THANKS

gix

gix

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
sorry its on hold now for delta1

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

sorry its on hold now for delta1

thanks gix for holding it buddy,just a little info needed do you know if cyma and agm mags will work on this m14 ?i have three from an old m14 which was agm.

would you be able to send some more pics of the gun to/ youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk

im especially interested in the area where the stock underneath meets the barrel so i can see if my qd bipod will fit, and the otherside of the gun as well cheers dude

gix

gix

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
i know it takes tm mags but i cant say for sure about urs . ill get pics for you as soon as i can .

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

i know it takes tm mags but i cant say for sure about urs . ill get pics for you as soon as i can .

cheers buddy are we transfering through paypal next friday ?

gix

gix

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts
yes m8

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users