Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Tokyo Marui Glock 18c AEP (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

tunez

tunez

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
Make: Tokyo Marui
Gun/Model: Glock 18c AEP
Accessories: battery + battery adapter, 100 rnd mag, blackhawk holster
Condition: very good, usual rubbing of plastic on plastic from the holster
FPS: stock?
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: yes/no/no
Price/Payment: 120.00 ono posted including paypal fees, bank transfer, cash on collection 110.00
Pictures: yes

selling this for a mate, he got it about a year ago for the winter used it twice then turned into a winter wimp. anyways by the time the summer came he'd lost interest, and now the winters coming again he wants to sell.

will knock off 20.00 for the v9 light and 20.00 the holster, i'll probably have them if they don't go with the gun

the 100 rnd mag is not a marui, he or i don't know what it is but it works ok

no box as he can't find it

i'll need to see your ukara site membership/defence...

i'll be at fireball saturday 6th if anyones interested 10.00 off for cash on the day

Posted Image

Posted Image

tunez

tunez

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
SOLD

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users