Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Well MB05 Wanted (2 tone)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

MykeWinn

MykeWinn

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Okay, i found this forum today, hopefully it will prove useful and i have posted this in the right area.

im looking for a 2 tone Well MB05 sniper rifle.

i cant say ive seen any 2 tone versions on the net, but there must be a way to request one?

im looking for a UK retailer, or if anyone has a 2nd hand one that is 2 tone and in good condition, i would be happy to purchase it.

i live in the colchester area (essex) in case that helps at all.

also, if you have any recommendations for better guns for the same price (including at least a scope) and a high fps then please state them because im sure there must be more good guns on the market.

thank you for any help.

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
the Mbo5 is EXACTLY the same gun as the well/warriorL96, but it has a fancy stock on it.

recommendations for a better gun (and the following posts will no doubt echo this)
Don't start as a sniper, buy an AEG first.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

MykeWinn

MykeWinn

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
Okay thanks for your help. and i did start with AEG's. i own the Well r-16 m4 model rifle. but unfortunately it broke so i decided to try out the sniper role on the field and was looking at some rifles. thank you for your help

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
ah cool, no prob.
when you had the AEG, did you sit right back or did you prefer to be right in the action?

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

MykeWinn

MykeWinn

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
i was always the one at the back with my m4 on semi auto, i like the challenge of long shots, judging bb drop and moving targets, also i play battlefield 2 project reality and always use the sniper or marksman kits when available, snipers always appeal to me.

i have taken a look at the well l96 as well, seems really nice.

thank you for all the help.

REMSoft

REMSoft

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 441 posts

• Guns: TM Punisher MEU, TM G3, King Arms Blaser R93, CYMA RPK

• Sites: Apocalypse airsoft Detling
    Elite Battlezone
Perhaps the most epic budget sniper I have ever used. I have the original, and a friend has this. Plus, it's two toned!

http://www.airsoftwo...iper-rifle.html
QUOTE (PeteJC21 @ Oct 29 2011, 06:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Does it come with a pair of sunglasses?

If the guy was unarmed and you ended up putting him in a blender you'll get in trouble.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users