Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Hero arms ak electric drum mag (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

tunez

tunez

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
Accessory/ Hero arms ak electric drum mag
Condition: used in good working order
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: no/no/no
Price/Payment: 50.00 ono posted & including paypal fees, bank transfer, cash on collection 40.00
Pictures: yes

this was a 3000 round sound controlled ak drum mag, untill i broke the flap that moves the bb's over :( at a guess it's now more like 2500, but still works as well as before

the sound control autowind works really well, you only need the switch to charge the bb's

will include new un-used batterys

Posted Image

Posted Image

i lost the remote switch so i replaced it with a button switch

Posted Image

tunez

tunez

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
bump

tunez

tunez

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
this is 50.00 (or near offer) i can't believe noone wants 2500 rounds-ish ;) of auto feeding, load in the morning shoot all day fun and mayhem.

as far as i know this should fit any marui compatible ak...exept the new type marui ak's :unsure:

iv'e had this on a marui ak/src rpk/ics ak74/vfc ak74/guarder-kitted rpk
and it is so much easier that swapping a mag every 400/600 rounds

tunez

tunez

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts
SOLD

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Cheers.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users