Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

M16A1 Upgrades?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

quagers101

quagers101

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

• Guns: M4
    M14
To all those out there, i have recently purchased an M16A1 and im jsut wondering what is the best/most recommended way to beast this baby up?

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
Tightbore and new hop up.
maybe new spring depending on the maker.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Matt!

Matt!

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: L119A1

• Loadouts: DDPM, DPM, OD, TAN
what do you want to beast up? rate of fire, range?

Posted Image

New To Airsoft? | Transporting RIF's?

{C}
QUOTE (Devastator)
Welcome to the forums :)

quagers101

quagers101

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

• Guns: M4
    M14
Everything really, range, rate of fire etc.

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
range, you want a tightbore throwing in it, get a new hop up rubber, make sure the compression is good and no air leaks, then find a nice spring - madbull/promethius/sytema, they give fantastic consistency (which is what you want to be accurate) and get everything on the gun set as you like it (I like my hop up set a touch high, to give a few extra meters range)
that should do your accuracy and range a nice boost.

ROF is fairly simple, get the battery size up from what you are using (an 8.4V would become a 9.6V) but don't go silly with battery size, most gearboxes can take a 9.6, but I would avoid going past 10.8V if you havent upgraded anything else (motor, gears, mosfet and things)

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users