Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

2tone L96 MB-01 380-450 fps 130

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

roberto

roberto

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: 2tone WELL L96 MB-01
    2tone Thompson
    2tone JG mp5 navy

• Loadouts: mp5 triple mag pouche
im selling my l96 and not having very good luck, it fires at around 400 fps, its never been used at a skirmish so the condition is amazing, comes with a scope, a sling, and 1 mag, im looking for about 160 but your offer will be considered,

thankyou :)

Phil mcluvin

Phil mcluvin

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: SIG 550

im selling my l96 and not having very good luck, it fires at around 400 fps, its never been used at a skirmish so the condition is amazing, comes with a scope, a sling, and 1 mag, im looking for about 160 but your offer will be considered,

Hey, you willing to post?
how come u havent had much luck with it? why u selling?

Cheers Phil!

roberto

roberto

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

2tone Thompson
    2tone JG mp5 navy

well iv not had much luck because it seems that this gun is a very common gun on the forum, but ye i am willing to ship but obviously that will cost extra (cost of shipping on top of listed price) :)

silentsniper

silentsniper

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

The reason you're probably not having good luck is that you're selling a used gun for 10-15 over the cost of it brand new. If you want a sale i suggest you lower your price mate. Just some food for thought.

roberto

roberto

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

2tone Thompson
    2tone JG mp5 navy

ok ok ive had a few people tell me this and yes your right, i wasnt sure of the price of the sniper because the sniper itself was a present, so now i will be excepting 130 with all of the listed items above (+p&p) :)

reader

reader

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

• Guns: n

• Loadouts: british dpm

is this now sold

SESTAN

SESTAN

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

is this now sold

i will buy this for 130 and pay the post if it is still on sale ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users