Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Blogging Feature

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Some of you may have noticed the "Blogs" button up there on the top right appear recently, or the even more beady eyed will have spotted the link to my blog in my sig.

This is a new feature which allows anyone to write a blog - it's very simple to do so I encourage you to give it a go if it is something you would like to do, I will be reading for sure :)

I will be writing the 'Forum Blog' which will contain more detailed posts on updates to the sites and other things in general.

Any issues then you can get in touch.

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
I'm sure it IS very simple, but as far as I can see (spent 5 minutes looking) there isn't a 'make new blog' button anywhere.

Liking the idea though

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Doh, should be sorted now.

If you go:
'My Controls', then under 'Community Blog' click 'Create a Blog' then it should be pretty straight forward.

Direct link here:
http://www.airsoft-f...mp;req=ucp_main

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users