Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

America

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

ThisisAlex

ThisisAlex

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
hello,
i noticed that airsoft guns are a fraction of the price of what we pay over here, is it reliable to buy from america and do you et your gun taken off you from customs if you buy from the states?

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
they are a fraction of the price OVER THERE.
once you have added extorionate shipping and customs charges, they are basically the same price anyway, but with a longer wait.
and there is a HIGH chance that you will never get your gun as customs like to sieze and destroy almost everything.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

ThisisAlex

ThisisAlex

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
i totted up the cost of shipping and the gun i wont still a lot cheaper
so does customs and exports take your gun from you if they find it? do you actually know of anyone its happened to?

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If you don't have a valid defence to prove that you are an airsoft skirmisher then you will never see the weapon.

You are also liable to taxed on the item, I can't remember price ranges, but it could easily be 30.

If you have a problem with the item it isn't really that easy to return either.. it's a lot easier to buy from within the UK.

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
you need a valid defence to bring it in.
ONLY UKARA registered players ever get by and even then they have a hassle.

make sure you tell customs about it before you bring it over, so they are expecting it

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

ThisisAlex

ThisisAlex

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
il just buy from the uk,
its just annoying to see that if i lived in the states id pay WAY less
and its hard to get the gun i want two tone.
thanks guys

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
What gun are you after? Zero one offer a two tone service on everything iirc.

Nex

Nex

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

• Guns: TSD G36K~22rps
    G&P Defender~38rps

• Loadouts: Standard Vietnam style US Woodland, OD green, Black, A-TACS.

T.A.G. gear all the way!
I dont know about most guns over there but I know KWA guns are the same price in the UK and the US.
"Droll thing life is-that mysterious arrangement of merciless logic for a futile purpose. The most you can hope from it is some knowledge of yourself-that comes too late-a crop of unextinguishable regrets."- Heart of Darkness

KWA sucks, do yourself a favor and invest in a G&P.

ThisisAlex

ThisisAlex

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
im looking for a sniper rifle, L96 or VRS10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users