Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

willrayner

willrayner

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

• Guns: none

• Loadouts: yes full woodland camo
hey im looking for a sig sauer 550 aeg any help pleasseeeeeee :P :P

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
I'm afraid 50 won't get you much, regardless of what type of AEG you're looking for.

And even then, there is the slight problem that more companies make the 551, 552 and 556 - I've only seen 2 550s, TM, and the JG clone.

http://www.actionhob...Tone_ANGXO.aspx is the cheapest I've seen.

If you do find a 50 550, or AEG in general, there's probably a reason why it's so cheap :(
I can only suggest to keep searching forums for a second hand Sig (but don't get your hopes up, or expect it to work well) or -
raise your budget. You can get good AEGs for 110. As you can see, the Sig you're after is 190.

Sorry pal, thats the best I can do.
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

.:l2 a tt l e S:.

.:l2 a tt l e S:.

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

• Guns: CA p90 with nitros rails, box mag and silencer!
    JG AUG A3
    CYMA cmo.22 (AK-47)
    A&K Dragunov

• Loadouts: some dpm and multi cam!

I'm afraid 50 won't get you much, regardless of what type of AEG you're looking for.

And even then, there is the slight problem that more companies make the 551, 552 and 556 - I've only seen 2 550s, TM, and the JG clone.

http://www.actionhob...Tone_ANGXO.aspx is the cheapest I've seen.

If you do find a 50 550, or AEG in general, there's probably a reason why it's so cheap :(
I can only suggest to keep searching forums for a second hand Sig (but don't get your hopes up, or expect it to work well) or -
raise your budget. You can get good AEGs for 110. As you can see, the Sig you're after is 190.

Sorry pal, thats the best I can do.

on novatcombat.com u can get a sig 552 for cheap at 95 and they will two tone for free with free p&p.
sorry but thats the best i can do aswell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users