Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

tan/black m16

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

• Guns: CA Sopmod M4
    Tan CA m16
    olive drab L96
    TM Desert E
    Tatical master M9

• Loadouts: full tatical 2009 US soilder loadout - all surplus issue

Make: JG
Gun/Model: M16
Accessories: acog scope, battery, high cap, 3 point sling ,a classic army m203, tactical fore grip and tan ris rails
Condition: recently upgraded with a mosphet as well as some other internal improvements all done provisionally. I have fitted a brand new tan body, it looks amazing fires brilliantly out ranging every gun I have come across including most snipers.
FPS: 350
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: consider/no/yes
Price/Payment: make me a reasonable offer, this gun has cost me into the 300 mark to put together and comes with many extras
Pictures: i will add some after next Saturday 23rd (my bro has my camera and is away
Im very sad to see this rifle go but in these hard times i need the money. Tshe is a beauty and will do you proud, as well as giving you an amazing Hoooah! Status on the Airsoft field. She will do you proud

Pick up only from the Buckinghamshire/Leighton buzzard area
Will except cash, PayPal or cheque
(small note- a bolt which attaches the m203 to the ris rail is missing, however these are easily available and cheap to buy)
Fell free to message me with any questions

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

• Guns: M4
PM'd you :) and pictures please :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users