Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

TM M14 OD with extras

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

barry_mcnamara

barry_mcnamara

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Guns: none yet

• Loadouts: none yet
Make:TM
Gun/Model:M14 OD
Accessories:4 standard mags, scope rail and 4x magnifying scope with illuminated rectangle
Condition:very good
FPS:290
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no/yes/yes
Price/Payment:£200 including nbd delivery
Pictures: see below

Selling this baby as it is too long for my style of play. As to be expexted from a TM the range and accuracy of the M14 is excellent. It is in great condition with only minor skirmish marks.

Swaps I would consider: Dboys PDW, Stubby or CQBR M4s (no cheapsoft for m4s), MP5SD (with a number of mags) or a star UMP

I am including the usual proviso i.e. if you can't prove skirmish status don't put an offer in on the gun, pm for faster response and first come first served.

Posted Image
.: Quo Fas Et Gloria Ducunt :.

delta1

delta1

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

• Guns: wa m4a1, ares M60, ak47, glock 26, we5.1, tanakakar98, acm m500, ksc mac11, tm.deagle, g18c, rugermk1

• Loadouts: multi cam uniform,usmc multicam vest with double holster

Make:TM
Gun/Model:M14 OD
Accessories:4 standard mags, scope rail and 4x magnifying scope with illuminated rectangle
Condition:very good
FPS:290
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange:no/yes/yes
Price/Payment:£200 including nbd delivery
Pictures: see below

Selling this baby as it is too long for my style of play. As to be expexted from a TM the range and accuracy of the M14 is excellent. It is in great condition with only minor skirmish marks.

Swaps I would consider: Dboys PDW, Stubby or CQBR M4s (no cheapsoft for m4s), MP5SD (with a number of mags) or a star UMP

I am including the usual proviso i.e. if you can't prove skirmish status don't put an offer in on the gun, pm for faster response and first come first served.

Posted Image

hey bud i have a d boys pdw in very good condition with extras that i can swap for your m14 if your interested email me at youkseegavin@yahoo.co.uk and i will send pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users