Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

WELL L96 MB-01

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

roberto

roberto

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: 2tone WELL L96 MB-01
    2tone Thompson
    2tone JG mp5 navy

• Loadouts: mp5 triple mag pouche
hi, my name is roberto and i have recently started buying my own airsoft guns, I recently bought an L96 and ive been told by my site manager that i am not allowed to use the gun at the site (???) :angry: the gun is 2tone and is fully functional, it hasn't been used at a site yet and is in very good condition (i even have the box for it with all it came with)

The gun includes:

*A functional bipod
*1 magazine (23+1 bb's)
*A precision magnified sniper scope
*2 scope rings and a sling

I live near manchester and i am putting a price tag on the gun of nothing less than 150

If you are interested please send me a message on the forum, send me an email to rob12salerno@aol.com or ring me at 01612573886

thankyou :)

Phil mcluvin

Phil mcluvin

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: SIG 550
hey still selling? Did they give you a reason why you couldnt use it? is it for pick up only or are you willing to post?

Thanks phil

hi, my name is roberto and i have recently started buying my own airsoft guns, I recently bought an L96 and ive been told by my site manager that i am not allowed to use the gun at the site (???) :angry: the gun is 2tone and is fully functional, it hasn't been used at a site yet and is in very good condition (i even have the box for it with all it came with)

The gun includes:

*A functional bipod
*1 magazine (23+1 bb's)
*A precision magnified sniper scope
*2 scope rings and a sling

I live near manchester and i am putting a price tag on the gun of nothing less than 150

If you are interested please send me a message on the forum, send me an email to rob12salerno@aol.com or ring me at 01612573886

thankyou :)

roberto

roberto

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: 2tone WELL L96 MB-01
    2tone Thompson
    2tone JG mp5 navy

• Loadouts: mp5 triple mag pouche
hi, i am willing to post but obviously the price of the posting will be added to the initial price :)

PRICE DROP 130

Bluegill

Bluegill

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

• Guns: Classic Army M15A4, Tokyo Marui Military AUG

• Loadouts: British Woodland DPM Trousers, British Woodland DPM Jacket.
With your budget of 120 aren't clearly undermining the fact that these guys who are selling are selling at a higher price than your budget. Bit cheeky, dont'cha think?! I mean sure I'm new to these forums but I'm familiar with forum etiquette!

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
To be fair it's only 10 less than the asking price. The thread is getting on a bit, things can be taken to PM's if necessary. Opinions needn't be posted in sales threads.

Thanks.

Closed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users