Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

the merc

the merc

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: d boys m4 cqb
    socom gear m9
    cyma m14

• Loadouts: mulit camo/desert
Purchased a Warrior L96 from Domino.
Communication was excellent, the main stumbling block was that he lived too far away for me to travel at a reasonable cost and he didn't have a paypal account. They immediately opened the paypal account and the funds where transfered.
Weapon was even better as described normally I'm a bit apprehensive buying second hand as there could be some issues,however this gun has been loved no real damage externalyl and no damage internally and shoots brilliantly.
Cost was very good especially with delivery thrown in yeah everyone likes stuff cheaper however the seller needs to make cash so no drama's there very happy with all cost.
Overall I would recommend Domino as a solid reliable seller and a true gent and wish him all the best for the future.
With Thanks
The Merc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users