Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

wanted... spring rifle (jg bar-10, vsr-10 etc)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

parkerfresh

parkerfresh

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
hey guys :)

im new to the forum, ive been looking everywhere for a 'vsr-10' style sniper/target rifle and nowhere seems to have any in stock or i have to be registered?!

just looking for a decent gun for around 100 to mess around with, i understand that im not going to get the best gun in the world for that kind of money, but im just starting out and been reading a lot of reviews... the 'vsr-10' clones seem to be the way to go if you are on a budget and are good for upgrading too (so i have read)

anyway, im primarily after a jg bar-10 g-spec... but i am open to suggestions and recommendations or just any helpful info... also, i have an ebay account and paypal, i dont know how you guys go about buying and selling but hopefully this info helps?

not too fussed on condition, as long as it works and you are honest...

anyway, thanks for taking the time to read my ad :D

parker

also interested in a mp5 for my brother, around the 100 area again, cheers peeps :)

Team Hatchet-Mags

Team Hatchet-Mags

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Guns: G&G M4A1

Classic Army Mp5a5
    (for sale 185 posted)

Mauser SR L96

KWA Glock 19

• Loadouts: Desert dpm
    Woodland dpm

hey guys :)

im new to the forum, ive been looking everywhere for a 'vsr-10' style sniper/target rifle and nowhere seems to have any in stock or i have to be registered?!

just looking for a decent gun for around 100 to mess around with, i understand that im not going to get the best gun in the world for that kind of money, but im just starting out and been reading a lot of reviews... the 'vsr-10' clones seem to be the way to go if you are on a budget and are good for upgrading too (so i have read)

anyway, im primarily after a jg bar-10 g-spec... but i am open to suggestions and recommendations or just any helpful info... also, i have an ebay account and paypal, i dont know how you guys go about buying and selling but hopefully this info helps?

not too fussed on condition, as long as it works and you are honest...

anyway, thanks for taking the time to read my ad :D

parker

also interested in a mp5 for my brother, around the 100 area again, cheers peeps :)

Firstly Welcome :)
Secondly are you UKARA registered?
Thirdly if so i have an awesome mp5a5 (classic arrmy B&T) for 190 posted.

parkerfresh

parkerfresh

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Firstly Welcome :)
Secondly are you UKARA registered?
Thirdly if so i have an awesome mp5a5 (classic arrmy B&T) for 190 posted.

hey, thanks for the reply and warm welcome... unfortunately im not yet registered, i kind of wanted to get a gun up together before i join a club (island recon)... i have a background in paintball so know airsoft will be up my street and hopefuly a lot cheaper ;)

my brother is quite strict on the 100 unfortunately... he is not too fussy though, just wants something that kinda looks like my 'tippman A5' paintball gun (i think he thinks he's james bond lol)

anyway, thankyou for the response... i will look into getting registered asap

parker :)

roberto

roberto

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

• Guns: 2tone WELL L96 MB-01
    2tone Thompson
    2tone JG mp5 navy

• Loadouts: mp5 triple mag pouche
i have a 2tone l96 sniper, spring, 380-430 fps, 1 mag, sling, scope, bipod, NO UKARA REQUIRED, 160 if interested PM or call (01612573886) cheers :)

Prowler

Prowler

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
is this still wanted?
Snipers Get More Head

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users