Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cyma 040B (AK-105) Full Metal Only 75! (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Zargor

Zargor

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Make: Cyma
Gun/Model: 040B (AK-105)
Accessories: Hicap magazine, stick battery, charger, stock pad, sling, drop bag, tourniquet, 2 springs, lubrificants
Condition: Used, 1 Part broken
FPS: ~385
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: None
Price/Payment: 75 + 10 Postage
Pictures:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I'm selling this gun because I'm quitting airsoft for personal reasons. It is perfectly working, no known mechanical issues, never had any problems. It might need an fps downgrade, it may be easily achieved by removing some spring guides. I have personally cleaned the gearbox from the cheap chinese grease and lubricated it. Unfortunately while the gun was being shipped back to me from Berget the bolt cover handle has been broken. It could be resoldered or the piece changed. Otherwise the gun is perfectly integral without any issues. It is full metal, quite heavy and tough. I'm including with the gun a stock pad, original russian tourniquet for the stock, original soviet sling and drop bag, a 1300 mAh stick battery, hicap magazine and the charger.

I live in Liverpool so personal collection with cash payment in this area is an option. Otherwise, I will ship with Royal Mail and require a payment either through PayPal or Bank Transfer.

If you have any questions, ask!
From this day to the ending of the world,
But we in it shall be remembered-
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother.

troy_saorsa

troy_saorsa

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: m4

Make: Cyma
Gun/Model: 040B (AK-105)
Accessories: Hicap magazine, stick battery, charger, stock pad, sling, drop bag, tourniquet, 2 springs, lubrificants
Condition: Used, 1 Part broken
FPS: ~385
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: None
Price/Payment: 75 + 10 Postage
Pictures:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

I'm selling this gun because I'm quitting airsoft for personal reasons. It is perfectly working, no known mechanical issues, never had any problems. It might need an fps downgrade, it may be easily achieved by removing some spring guides. I have personally cleaned the gearbox from the cheap chinese grease and lubricated it. Unfortunately while the gun was being shipped back to me from Berget the bolt cover handle has been broken. It could be resoldered or the piece changed. Otherwise the gun is perfectly integral without any issues. It is full metal, quite heavy and tough. I'm including with the gun a stock pad, original russian tourniquet for the stock, original soviet sling and drop bag, a 1300 mAh stick battery, hicap magazine and the charger.

I live in Liverpool so personal collection with cash payment in this area is an option. Otherwise, I will ship with Royal Mail and require a payment either through PayPal or Bank Transfer.

If you have any questions, ask!

this still for sale?

Zargor

Zargor

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

this still for sale?

Yes, it's still for sale! :)
Shall be my brother.

Zargor

Zargor

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
Sold!
Shall be my brother.

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users