Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Warrior L96 442 - 449 FPS (Black) (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

dominos

dominos

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Hello, it is with deep regret i must part ways with my rifle, we have been through a lot and taken more scalps than i can care to imagine.

Make:WARRIOR
Gun/Model: L96
Accessories: SCOPE, BI POD, MAG, SPEED LOADER
Condition: USED, 2 LIGHT marks (see pics)
FPS: 442 - 449
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: NO/NO/NO
Price/Payment: 120 delivered or less if collected
Pictures: BELOW

It has been taken into action 4 times and the lowest was 442fps, the operation black diamond weekend event it came in at 449fps.

this rifle is amazing, however it will only be as good as the person using it.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

the merc

the merc

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: d boys m4 cqb
    socom gear m9
    cyma m14

• Loadouts: mulit camo/desert
hii i have just stumbled acrose this gun by chance and i have been looking for one for quite some time so i am seriously interestid in buying it from you and i would just like to know how you would take payment.

dominos

dominos

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

hii i have just stumbled acrose this gun by chance and i have been looking for one for quite some time so i am seriously interestid in buying it from you and i would just like to know how you would take payment.

Hi Merc, numerous ways i guess, walk into a halifax and deposit, cash on collection normal ways really

Nightl4nc3

Nightl4nc3

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts
im very interested in this as well, could you email me on douglas.brand@hotmail.co.uk with any more details and if you want a deposit

dominos

dominos

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

im very interested in this as well, could you email me on douglas.brand@hotmail.co.uk with any more details and if you want a deposit

very sorry guys, the rifle has now been sold

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users