Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

KSC USP Compact Misfire problem !!!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

jaymz

jaymz

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi all, i've had this gas blowback ksc USP compact for a while now. one day, it just started misfiring out of nowhere.
i loaded it with gas and fired it. It kept on firing till the mag was empty of gas. i've also observed even if the mag is not loaded, when i try to cock the pistol ie. pull the slide back. When the slide goes in front, the gun starts firing till the gas is out. I dont even need to pull the trigger.

has anyone had an issue with this before, maybe its just that i need to buy a anew magazine or something, the guts of the USP look ok, i just cant figure it out. any advice will be greatly appreciated.
:(

jaymz

jaymz

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hi all, i've had this gas blowback ksc USP compact for a while now. one day, it just started misfiring out of nowhere.
i loaded it with gas and fired it. It kept on firing till the mag was empty of gas. i've also observed even if the mag is not loaded, i just need to push on the clip that holds the barrel back, and once the barrel shoots in front, it starts to misfire till the mag is empty of gas.

has anyone had an issue with this before, maybe its just that i need to buy a anew magazine or something, the guts of the USP look ok, i just cant figure it out. any advice will be greatly appreciated.

bump

Governor

Governor

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

• Guns: VSR-10 (PDI & SDiK)
    VFC M4ES Recon
    A&K M249 Para
    LCT AK104
    Ares AM-016
    TM MK23 SOCOM
    WE P226

i loaded it with gas and fired it. It kept on firing till the mag was empty of gas. i've also observed even if the mag is not loaded, i just need to push on the clip that holds the barrel back, and once the barrel shoots in front, it starts to misfire till the mag is empty of gas.

this happens with a lot of gas guns when it reaches the winter period, I've had it before, it'll get better when the hotter weather comes through

jaymz

jaymz

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

this happens with a lot of gas guns when it reaches the winter period, I've had it before, it'll get better when the hotter weather comes through

thnks for the response man, i've had it a while in this state, i've since moved on to a glock, but keep coming back to the usp to try and fix it...

also sorry if i wasnt too clear, when i cock the pistol, ie. pull the slide back. When the slide goes in front, the gun starts firing till the gas is out. I dont even need to pull the trigger. whats up with that?

Governor

Governor

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 294 posts

• Guns: VSR-10 (PDI & SDiK)
    VFC M4ES Recon
    A&K M249 Para
    LCT AK104
    Ares AM-016
    TM MK23 SOCOM
    WE P226
ok, that sounds like it is something to do with the trigger mechanism, it happened with a few double eagle gas pistols before, can you take it apart?

jaymz

jaymz

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

ok, that sounds like it is something to do with the trigger mechanism, it happened with a few double eagle gas pistols before, can you take it apart?

hey Kwa, thnks for the response, yes i can take it apart, i'm not too sure but the trigger seems to be ok. when not cocked, i can still pull the trigger to move the hammer. is that normal?

david0512

david0512

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

• Guns: Used most often: JG aks-74u, SRC M4

• Loadouts: DPM 95 with viper tac vest and tan/desert PMC

• Sites: Cerberus (The sandpit and green zone)

If the hammer goes forward with the slide when you cock it, then that is the problem. But is the hammer locks back as normal, it sounds like it's too cold to use the pistol. 

"Keep your eyes open, your mouth shut, and never volunteer for anything."

TPI

TPI

AF-UK Addict

• Supporters
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2428 posts

• Loadouts: GroundBreaker

• Sites: Highland Tactical Airsoft

OMFG Dude stop Spamming old thread's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Craig, God's Boss!
FeedBack

Shooter man

Shooter man

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

• Guns: M4

• Loadouts: ACU

If you want to find ksc usp original part , you can click this link

http://www.tokyo-mod...age_2.html#KSC3