Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Viper s/f vest

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

snuff

snuff

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 440 posts
I bought this Viper special forces vest and received it on 28/09/10 and then discovered it was no good for my loadout.
It is brand new with tags (bnwt),only removed from the wrap for the photos.
It is black although the photos don't do it justice.
Iam gutted it's a good looking vest and I thought it would do me.
It has m4/m16 pouches,a shotgun shell pouch(with removeable shell holder) another couple of small pouches,2 large internal zip up pockets with molle based fitting straps on the back and a h/d belt.
It's very adjustable so should fit most people.
I'm asking for 4o.00 all in but offers are invited,it'll be a waste not to use it....
Posted ImagePosted Image

quagers101

quagers101

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

• Guns: M4
    M14
Very interested mate! How many mag pouches are on the vest?

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2374 posts
This vest has 6 (tight) M16/m4/STANAG mag pouches, you won't be able to hold more than one in each.
it also has a shotgun cartridge pouch with holes for 5 shotty-shells, plus an 'admin pocket' for various bits nd bobs.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users