Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Two Tone Sniper Rifle

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic

Phil mcluvin

Phil mcluvin

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: SIG 550
Recently started airsoft and have been interested in playing the sniper role. I currently have a AEG and would like to experience a sniper rifle on the field.

Looking for a second hand bolt action sniper rifle that is still in reasonable condition, be honest guys, also pictures would be nice. Looking to spend around 50 and probably postage and packaging, open to offers.

Thanks guys
:rolleyes:

Pikeyboy12

Pikeyboy12

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

• Guns: UHC super 9 w/ scope

• Loadouts: none

Recently started airsoft and have been interested in playing the sniper role. I currently have a AEG and would like to experience a sniper rifle on the field.

Looking for a second hand bolt action sniper rifle that is still in reasonable condition, be honest guys, also pictures would be nice. Looking to spend around 50 and probably postage and packaging, open to offers.

Thanks guys
:rolleyes:

I have a UHC Super 9 :huh: What is your AEG?

Phil mcluvin

Phil mcluvin

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

I have a UHC Super 9 :huh: What is your AEG?

hey, ye iv seen them not to sure if i like the ejecting bullets and second choice magazine that hangs on the outside.

i currently have SIG 550, i love it probably never get rid of it, can pretty much use it as a sniper as it has such a long barrel. Still want a sniper as well just for something different and to actually have a sniper rifle.

out of interest how is the super 9 anyways?

Cheers phil

Pikeyboy12

Pikeyboy12

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

hey, ye iv seen them not to sure if i like the ejecting bullets and second choice magazine that hangs on the outside.

i currently have SIG 550, i love it probably never get rid of it, can pretty much use it as a sniper as it has such a long barrel. Still want a sniper as well just for something different and to actually have a sniper rifle.

out of interest how is the super 9 anyways?

Cheers phil

IS it two tone and my Super 9 is gd didn't use it for most of the last time i went, prefered the AEG they used there. BTW your sig 550, did you get it from Actionhobbies? or a better way of saying that is is it this one?
http://www.actionhob...ne_ANGXO.aspx?0
Willing to trade/sell. :mellow:

Phil mcluvin

Phil mcluvin

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Yep thats the one! had to get it down graded tho was to hot, was shooting like 400 fps. awsome gun and everyone always say how much they like it. no no keeping the sig 550 was just looing to purcase an actual sniper rifle as thats what iv been using the sig for sometimes as its got a really long barrel and is quit acurate. I would def recomend it, although can be a bit hard to find some parts as it is not as common as your m4's ect lol

IS it two tone and my Super 9 is gd didn't use it for most of the last time i went, prefered the AEG they used there. BTW your sig 550, did you get it from Actionhobbies? or a better way of saying that is is it this one?
http://www.actionhob...ne_ANGXO.aspx?0
Willing to trade/sell. :mellow:

Pikeyboy12

Pikeyboy12

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Yep thats the one! had to get it down graded tho was to hot, was shooting like 400 fps. awsome gun and everyone always say how much they like it. no no keeping the sig 550 was just looing to purcase an actual sniper rifle as thats what iv been using the sig for sometimes as its got a really long barrel and is quit acurate. I would def recomend it, although can be a bit hard to find some parts as it is not as common as your m4's ect lol

Been looking for that for AGES yeah will u trade i no i might sound a bit stupid but I was looking to get this one: http://www.actionhob...Tone_A9JJA.aspx as i have a scope that would suit it very nicely...you know that gun, do you have a scope?

Phil mcluvin

Phil mcluvin

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

already said im not getting rid of the Sig lol

Seen people using the aug on the field but never used it myself, look for reviews on youtube good place for info.
Ye i have a scope for my sig 550 works really well in woodland areas when sheltered from the wind so dont affect the flight of the BB's.

Been looking for that for AGES yeah will u trade i no i might sound a bit stupid but I was looking to get this one: http://www.actionhob...Tone_A9JJA.aspx as i have a scope that would suit it very nicely...you know that gun, do you have a scope?

dee

dee

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
i got a uhc w700 rifle with 2500 bb's stick mag and cartridge mag if you're interested 45 + postage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users