Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

G36 parts and other bits for sale

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

thecrazyfool

thecrazyfool

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
After a lull of 2 years from airsofting, decide to sell most of my parts. So on sale are the following:

1x G36E G&P scope handle. This was sprayed black and has 3.5x magnification. It does not come with the mounting screws. 25
1x G36E foregrip. I believe it is CA but cannot remember! 25
1x 1100mah stick battery. Never used. 5
1x 450rnd M16 mag. 10

All prices include P&P. Can accept payment via cheques, postal orders, cash or paypal.

http://img571.images...7836/partsd.jpg

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
out of curiousity, what is the other object in that picture that isn't mentioned, or a nozzle - the black one with a screen

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

thecrazyfool

thecrazyfool

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Ah good spot!

That's a chronoscope to measure the fps! Forgot about that. Yes, that's for sale and is working ok. No instructions though. CB625 chronoscope. 20.

thecrazyfool

thecrazyfool

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Ah I forgot about this. Stuff still available and open to offers. Cheers!

Angry_Panda

Angry_Panda

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

• Guns: uuum...
    currently, m249, and a ca870, soon, hopefully more!

• Loadouts: yup, twice!
If the chronograph is still up for grabs, I will gladly take that and the battery off your hands, or or wherever you may have left it while trying to sell things...

Would you accept 22.50 for the lot? (pretty please?!)

Panda (who isn't terribly angry at the mo, just tired)

thecrazyfool

thecrazyfool

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
Sorry. Chrono just sold to another member. All the others are up for grabs and open for offers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users