Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Excessive postage

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Doug

Doug

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

• Guns: Black viper model elite, *Coming soon - CA m15a4 *
Ok, was on airsoftworld.net buying another revolver (4'' barrel), the gun costs 25 which i'm fine with.. Added it to my basket, and the postage was 12.50 :o How does it cost 12.50 to s*** a tiny revolver! I posted my w700 sniper rifle today and it only cost me 6!
So the grand total for a 25 revolver was 40 (give or take a few pennies) you can imagine what I said to that :lol:
Anyone else experience this?

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)
All the time in Jersey and they class it as "over seas shipping" so they can charge you anything they want...

tofy92

tofy92

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

All the time in Jersey and they class it as "over seas shipping" so they can charge you anything they want...

seems a little expensive

Hubert

Hubert

AF-UK Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 646 posts

• Guns: Currently playing with:
    Walther PPK & P99 with suppressor, SIG-Sauer P228
    W.E. L85 & SUSAT

• Loadouts: FBI/ NYPD Detective.
    Generic soldier 2007+
I believe it is because of their use of ParcleFarce's 24hour overnight (ha! 3 weeks, even though it was in stock...) delievery.

But...even then, your ammount does seem a tad over the top. Have you checked what type of delievery you opted for? When I ordered my first AEG, my L85a1, I nearly clicked AW's super-duper fast and over-priced delievery. Considering how heavy an L85 is, that could have been...excessive...
When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt: run in little circles, wave your arms and shout
- Parody of the Litany of Command, popular with Commissar cadets.

Doug

Doug

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

• Guns: Black viper model elite, *Coming soon - CA m15a4 *

I believe it is because of their use of ParcleFarce's 24hour overnight (ha! 3 weeks, even though it was in stock...) delievery.

But...even then, your ammount does seem a tad over the top. Have you checked what type of delievery you opted for? When I ordered my first AEG, my L85a1, I nearly clicked AW's super-duper fast and over-priced delievery. Considering how heavy an L85 is, that could have been...excessive...

It only had 2 postage options, and that was the cheapest :(

JerseyRider

JerseyRider

AF-UK Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1290 posts

• Guns: JG M4 S-system
    JG M4 CQB
    CYMA Glock 18C

• Loadouts: British DPM's
    Warrior R.I.C.A.S Compact (OD)