Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

G&G M4 AND LOTS MORE FOR SALE

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

alex2009

alex2009

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: g&g m4, tm hi cappa, madbull m203

• Loadouts: british woodland
Right i am leaving airsoft as i have kids to look after now so im selling my g&g gr16 m4 with silencer, aimpoint red dot, front ris kit, adjustable stock, front wiring loom with canvass battery pouch, green dot laser with touch pad(triple a),4 hi cap mags, 3 batteries and original ris and box, it has also had a new hop up rubber and sp90 spring in, its firin at 330 fps and a good rof. There is also my tm hi cappa in tan with one leak free mag and has a gas release button, this too has had a new piston and is firin at 300 fps with green gas. Also my madbull m203 launcher which is the daddy.

Plus my viper vest in woodland, 2 molle pouches in woodland and desert, some gloves and about 3000 bb's. IM NOT LOOKING TO SWAP, ONLY TO SELL!!! This is some quality gear and have only had my m4 for about 3 months and as i only go airsofting once a month its had about 15000 rounds through it, now price, all this kit cost me around 750-800 pounds so im looking for around 350 for the lot, so grab yourself a bargain. can send pics of everything but need ur e-mail addy to send them too. Thanks for looking

Stefan

Stefan

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: none

• Loadouts: multicam
Hi im very interested could i get some pics please? stef06901@gmail.com

Thanks

Stef

jdavies221

jdavies221

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

• Guns: M16A3 HBAR
    M4A1 RIS
    M4505

• Loadouts: British woodland DPM.
    British army tactical webbing.
Can i get a photo of the hi cappa please mate? jdavies221@hotmail.co.uk
cheers.

alex2009

alex2009

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: g&g m4, tm hi cappa, madbull m203

• Loadouts: british woodland
sellin the lot now for 300, get urself a bargain!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users