Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

MP5 SD FOR SALE WITH PICS (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Stuart

Stuart

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: ICS MP5 SD2
NOW SOLD; MODS PLEASE REMOVE.

I am selling my ICS MP5 SD, It originally started of as an SD2 but i have had it coverted to a folding stock varient. The gearbox has also been re-wired from rear to front and had a service which included a new upgraded piston and spring. All work was carried out by Wolf Armouries on the 24/09/10. The gun is in very good condition having been used at only two bunker 51 events.

So what comes with the sale and how much.

1 x ICS MP5 Folding stock
3 x Mid cap magazines
3 x Rubber Mag Pulls
1 x Battery for handguard

Also included in the sale are:-

The Hardstock should you wish to convert back to an SD2 and a battery to fit inside the hardstock.

I am looking for 180 for the whole lot. BUT iam willing to negoiate. Also willing to consider a SWAP for an M4A1.

SPECS

1.Navy style trigger grip
2.Exact replica gun realism
3.High quality
4.Competitive price
5.Metal body
8.Motor heat sink
9.Reinforce gearbox
10.Reinforced Gearbox: Version 2
11. Hop-Up: Yes
12. Initial Velocity: 320 fps
12. Firing Rate: 690 BB/M
13. Length: 780 mm
14. Barrel Length: 230 mm
15.Battery:ICS(8.4V1800mah)(8.4V2000mah)(8.4V2400m ah)Located in handguard.(9.6V1800mah,9.6V2000mah need modification on stock)
16.Motor : ICS Turbo 3000
17.Weight: 2240g
18.Max.range: 30m
Pellet Capacity:230

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Stuart

Stuart

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: ICS MP5 SD2
BUMP if i can, NOW 180 INC POSTAGE

I am selling my ICS MP5 SD, It originally started of as an SD2 but i have had it coverted to a folding stock varient. The gearbox has also been re-wired from rear to front and had a service which included a new upgraded piston and spring. All work was carried out by Wolf Armouries on the 24/09/10. The gun is in very good condition having been used at only two bunker 51 events.

So what comes with the sale and how much.

1 x ICS MP5 Folding stock
3 x Mid cap magazines
3 x Rubber Mag Pulls
1 x Battery for handguard

Also included in the sale are:-

The Hardstock should you wish to convert back to an SD2 and a battery to fit inside the hardstock.

I am looking for 180 for the whole lot. BUT iam willing to negoiate. Also willing to consider a SWAP for an M4A1.

SPECS

1.Navy style trigger grip
2.Exact replica gun realism
3.High quality
4.Competitive price
5.Metal body
8.Motor heat sink
9.Reinforce gearbox
10.Reinforced Gearbox: Version 2
11. Hop-Up: Yes
12. Initial Velocity: 320 fps
12. Firing Rate: 690 BB/M
13. Length: 780 mm
14. Barrel Length: 230 mm
15.Battery:ICS(8.4V1800mah)(8.4V2000mah)(8.4V2400m ah)Located in handguard.(9.6V1800mah,9.6V2000mah need modification on stock)
16.Motor : ICS Turbo 3000
17.Weight: 2240g
18.Max.range: 30m
Pellet Capacity:230

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

ATTENTION !!!!! PLEASE ONLY CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS I WILL ONLY SELL TO 18YRS AND OVER AND YOU MUST BE UKARA REGISTERED. THANKS

mark

mark

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

• Guns: mp5 a4
hi stuart,

my friend is looking for an mp5 sd, he also has an m4 which he would be willing to swap for it, his details are below..

its a custom build, it has a full metal g&g reciever, crane stock, full metal ris hand guard with covers, mags battery etc...

his name is mac titmus and his mobile number is 07801252299 emal. mac556@msn.com

glyn crawshaw

glyn crawshaw

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Hi i have a DBOY m4 with a large stock for a large battery and i am intrested in the MP5 ring Glyn 07813029667

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2372 posts
This is an old thread which the seller has stated has sold
please read the threads before posting and bumping old topics to the top

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users