Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

CA Budget guns

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

• Guns: King Arms M4a1 MOE

• Loadouts: Bolle Tracker II glasses
    Viper Special Forces Assault Vest (wood DPM)
    UK woodland DPM trousers
Hi guys,

Iím currently researching AEGs in preparation for when I get my UKARA. Iíd love an MP5 but Iím worried that other (typically M4/M16 carrying) players would outrange me at my local woodland sites.

Therefore, Iíve also been looking at rifles. Now, I know that the Classic Army M4 sportline is a budget/beginners gun and would therefore not perform as well as higher quality guns but would it be good enough to start out with for 6 months or so? I have read some good reviews of it, but have also read that the motor has lots of problems.

As it stands Iím currently thinking:

Decent ICS MP5 for £200

CA M4 sportline for £100

Obviously, having a longer barrel at half the price the CA is looking quite attractive. Money saved could be used for extra batteries and mags, maybe a few accessories, etc. Maybe Iím over-thinking this?!

Or should I just sell a lung and get a TM? ;)

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2369 posts
always go with the best you can afford.
get teh ICS MP5.
or the CA BMT? MP5 are one of the best MP5's money can buy and isn't too abd a price (check wolf armouries)

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1116 posts

• Guns: Primary - ICS L119A1
    Secondary - TM P226
    - KWA G19

• Loadouts: Paraclete SOHPC/belt kit
    Crye UKSF ubacs
    Crye UKSF trousers
    Oakley boots
    Mechanix gloves

• Sites: MAW Melton Mowbray
ca's budget guns are no worse than there normal guns, only difference is plastic bodies

How do we get dev to appear, Rub a magic lamp ? :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users