Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

time wasters..

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Team Hatchet-Mags

Team Hatchet-Mags

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

• Guns: G&G M4A1

Classic Army Mp5a5
    (for sale 185 posted)

Mauser SR L96

KWA Glock 19

• Loadouts: Desert dpm
    Woodland dpm
so far i have had 3 time wasters on one gun !.. some are all interested say they want it and then never hear from them again.. and then all ready for the deal and dosnt want really annoys me.. is there anyway that is someone says they want it the have to commit to it ? as i have had to reject offers due to saying someone else wants it ? and the rejected offers don't want to know now -.- :angry:

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
You just have to not reject the offers but say if your current deal doesn't go through then you'll have it for them.. there isn't a lot you can do about it really, people are quite within their right to not purchase, return etc. The most important thing is that they are over 18 and registered or the gun is 2 toned if not.

Team Hatchet-Mags

Team Hatchet-Mags

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Classic Army Mp5a5
    (for sale 185 posted)

Mauser SR L96

KWA Glock 19

Woodland dpm

You just have to not reject the offers but say if your current deal doesn't go through then you'll have it for them.. there isn't a lot you can do about it really, people are quite within their right to not purchase, return etc. The most important thing is that they are over 18 and registered or the gun is 2 toned if not.

yeah i know just frustrating lol could have done with the money :P
Thanks

Stuart

Stuart

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

• Guns: ICS MP5 SD2
Maybe we should name and shame the time wasters on here, then you will know who is genuine and who is not.

I have had two in one hit. One said he is willing to pay what i am asking for it and when i ask him to verify his age and if he is UKARA registered. he ignores my messages :angry:

The second one said he will have it we negociated a price says he will collect then tells me he has a bill to pay and cannot afford it this month.

What is it with these people are they kids in a candy shop want verything they see, but leave with nothing.

parkerfresh

parkerfresh

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
I have tried to BUY 3 guns on here... 1 guy pulled out and the other 2 decided they didnt want to use or have paypal! F***ing annoying as i missed other riffles.

maybe have rules for over 18's and paypal only...?

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts

I have tried to BUY 3 guns on here... 1 guy pulled out and the other 2 decided they didnt want to use or have paypal! F***ing annoying as i missed other riffles.

maybe have rules for over 18's and paypal only...?

The rules are over 18's only.. it's the law.

Team Hatchet-Mags

Team Hatchet-Mags

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Classic Army Mp5a5
    (for sale 185 posted)

Mauser SR L96

KWA Glock 19

Woodland dpm

The rules are over 18's only.. it's the law.

LOL

parkerfresh

parkerfresh

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Im pretty sure that not all forum members are over 18...

Is there a way a verification process could be put in place in the buying/selling/swaps section... and also a paypal only section for buying and selling?

I only found this forum while searching for a rifle for sale... found a few rifles but didnt lhke the old 'send me cash' or 'my dad said i cant sell it now'

:)

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
It's not a case of all members, its a case of anyone who wishes to buy/sell on the forum must be 18.

To my knowledge there is nothing to somehow verify age. Not everyone wishes to buy/sell via paypal and that is just their personal preference, it only takes a few seconds of your time to ask if they will go through PayPal.

parkerfresh

parkerfresh

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts
Thats a fair point... just peed me off when 1 'nipper' said his dad said he cant sell...

Anyway, im over it lol, il just make sure im careful who i deal with (or not deal with) in future

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users