Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Not sure on FPS IN ENGLAND

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

pathfinder

pathfinder

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Guns: m4 PTW G36 , M249, SLR , M700, barretta

• Loadouts: 68 pattern, 95 patt, american diggy cam, German flattern, Swedish alpine flauge, ods lights for 68 pattern. SAS smock,
    58 webbing tact vest for digi cam, Chest Rig full light weigh belts 58 bergan and patrol sack
Hi there I'm new to this forum but I have been reading different threads on other forums and I am a bit confuse on the FPs in England as I play in N. Ireland our is 328fps and thats it weather its a bolt action, Gas or electric weapon. I hope to be going to a event in England the Battle of Andover and I was thinking of bringing my Snipers rifle along with me now I see some threads showing 420+fps on snipers rifle but if thats so then what is the fps on a AEG.

Confused.

Now I have been airsofting 15 years and I'M A MEMBER OF FOXTROT 58 airsoft team

Cheers

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
I would ask the organisers because everywhere has a different limit.

It is intended to be 328fps, but many sites will vary it so definitely worth contacting them :)

pathfinder

pathfinder

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

• Guns: m4 PTW G36 , M249, SLR , M700, barretta

• Loadouts: 68 pattern, 95 patt, american diggy cam, German flattern, Swedish alpine flauge, ods lights for 68 pattern. SAS smock,
    58 webbing tact vest for digi cam, Chest Rig full light weigh belts 58 bergan and patrol sack

I would ask the organisers because everywhere has a different limit.

It is intended to be 328fps, but many sites will vary it so definitely worth contacting them :)

Thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users