Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

ICS MP5 SD6 RIS For Sale (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Black Shadow

Black Shadow

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: ICS MP5 SD6 R.I.S.
    TOKYO MARUI M92F
Hi Guyz

Im getting rid of my mp5 sd6 ris cause i dont have the money to go airsoft anymore,

Make: ICS
Gun/Model: MP5 SD6 RIS
Accessories: 4 High Cap Magazines, Gun Sling, Tactical Light, 551 Holographic Sight, Flip Down Grip, Battery, Charger & Original Box + (Updated parts - Aliminium Piston, Metal Spring Guide With Bearing, M100 Spring)
Condition: Excellet
FPS: 350
Splits/Swaps/Part Exchange: No
Price/Payment: 200 ono

I can make a deal with all of the parts in this gun but i will include a gun bag, guarder protective glasses & a full face mask (mesh) for 240 ono

will post to the buyer as soon as payment cleared

Black Shadow

Black Shadow

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

• Guns: ICS MP5 SD6 R.I.S.
    TOKYO MARUI M92F
This Has Now Been Sold - Please Close

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Cheers.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users