Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

best airsoft in aberdeenshire

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Fat Badger

Fat Badger

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

• Guns: lots

• Loadouts: any thing i get my hands on
hi all

im new to this site, s ill keep this short we are two who are fed up going hundreds of miles to other sites in scotland so we have desided to begin our own site
its starting soon we need to get some paper work sorted then its open to the public it ll be scrub / wooded area we hoping to develop the site as we go, theres plans for small cqb areas tunnelling tight areas thers is a roaded area for ambush drills and so forth, we've been to other sites and hopefully we've learnt whats best and whats not so good

it would be great if i can get some feed back as to how many people are interested

i will be posting photos soon of the site

posted by me The Fat Badger

Lost Paradise

Lost Paradise

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

• Guns: tokyo marui MP5 J
    AIM AM4A1
    Glock G23

• Loadouts: Black!

hi all

im new to this site, s ill keep this short we are two who are fed up going hundreds of miles to other sites in scotland so we have desided to begin our own site
its starting soon we need to get some paper work sorted then its open to the public it ll be scrub / wooded area we hoping to develop the site as we go, theres plans for small cqb areas tunnelling tight areas thers is a roaded area for ambush drills and so forth, we've been to other sites and hopefully we've learnt whats best and whats not so good

it would be great if i can get some feed back as to how many people are interested

i will be posting photos soon of the site

posted by me The Fat Badger

Yep you have my interest right away. Where about is the site located if you don't mind me asking? Would players be able to register to buy RIF's at your site? rental guns? Price? etc?
If you manage to get it up and running you can count on my support!

Mark

Fat Badger

Fat Badger

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

what ill do is get some pics up,

prices will probably be similiar to other sites, as we are a new site we cant provide rentals untils we get some, site is 5 miles from Banff if that helps

spread the word its going to happen very soon

regards fat badger

Phil mcluvin

Phil mcluvin

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

• Guns: SIG 550
very interested, its rubbish that there isnt many good places near aberdeen.
Spoken to lost paradise about it before.

Have you put pics up?

Phil

Fat Badger

Fat Badger

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

right the plan is we are going to make out a strategy for the site then publish it we trying to get the time and money, first plan is to get some pics up of the site before any changes give people a feel see what they think, got some work already started but we need a small igger to dig the trenchs we putting in fox holes tunnels u name we are going to have it

d-cross

d-cross

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts

• Guns: ar15
    mp5a5
    colt m1911
    m249

• Loadouts: dpm
Just something to think about mate with the fox holes etc is health and safety. as i'm you know but you probably need insurance and you'll have to decler all of this stuff

Fat Badger

Fat Badger

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

i konw for a fact along as you are not below 6 foot your ok,
we/ve just dug 9 dug outs and are setting about to majot defendable / death traps, thrers plans for a towernot to high but high enough to get advantage, hopefully get all the major work done within the next 2 weeks, weve managed to scrunge most of the stuff, but are still waiting for 600 sandbags to turn up

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
Sounds like it's coming along great.

Let us know when you open up and we'll give you a sub-forum in the skirmish sites section for posting up info and letting your regulars chat. If you'd like that of course :lol:

Fat Badger

Fat Badger

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

that would be awesome, north east airsoft scotland is what we are calling ourselves ,

http://www.facebook....h...2&aid=33567

we are having a trial day on the 27th march before we are a go for opening, hopefully site will have matured nicely for april for the official opening day

N.E.A.S

North East Airsoft Scotland

YE HAWWWW

Devastator

Devastator

Admin

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4298 posts
If you can provide me with a brief description of the site I'll set that up for you.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users