Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cyma CM121 Desert Eagle, CM027J MP5, Proto Switch EL & 4000 BBs (SOLD)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Andy Butt

Andy Butt

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
A year ago I bought the CM027J MP5 and put no more than a 100 rounds through it. It is mostly plastic, with a metal gear box, and some metal parts. Not all that long afterwards I bought a CM121 fully metal Desert Eagle and put about 50 rounds through that. I also bought the Proto Switch EL mask in Woodland Camo and 4000 seamless BBs. I then moved house and live no where near a skirmishing site, so never got to use either of them in 'anger'. As such they are taking up space and hence the reason for sale. They come from a smoke, pet and child free home. They are in immaculate and the mask has never even been worn. Please email me for pictures.

Collection is possible from either the Christchurch / Bournemouth area, or South London (SM2 6EU).

I would like 55 for the Desert Eagle, 35 for the MP5 15 for the mask and 4 for the BBs. Prices are not inclusive of postage at 5 per AEG, 3 for the mask and 2 for the BB's. 100 plus 10 p&p if someone wants the lot.

Andy

Items all now sold, thank you for the interest

hucky

hucky

AF-UK Starter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

• Guns: mp5a4
hi, im intrested in the lot. do you have any pics of it all?

hucky_n4c@hotmail.com

cheers

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
pics of teh MP5 PM'd, email, or post here would be awesome

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

Rock-climby-Dave

Rock-climby-Dave

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2373 posts
If this sale took place through this forum could those involved please use the feedback system in place to help others and themselves for future sales.

Cheers.

Send the doctors home, I'll be doing the operating around here.

Resident Patrol Base Techy, any questions about PB, message me and I'll do my best to answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users