Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Upgraded G&G L85A2

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Dan Jones

Dan Jones

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Just to start with, despite being a new memeber on here, i have been a member of another two forums for two years and have impecable feedback. (If anyone wants to check, you can do by looking at the rate a trader section of Zero In Airsoft Forums, I am Dan Jones on there).

for sale due to recently purchasing another brit weapon is my G&G SA80 A2 model, along with one G&P metal midcap, a Sanyo 8.4V 2200Mah battery, original iron sights and grip plug. The handguard has been replaced with a G&G A1 handguard due to the original getting damaged.

It has had some improvements made on it and currently boasts a reinforced piston and piston head, a TM Eg1000 motor, a TM hop rubber and metal bushings, making this a truely solid gun to use.

It has seen very little useage by me and isn't very old. It's running smoothly and is in very good condition, with no real damage to it, apart from a few minor scratches on the metal body work, which i feel only adds to the look!

I'm looking for 260 posted. They're 360 new on Zeroone, but bear in mind the improved internals. Not really looking for swaps, but may entertain part exchanges of a pistol and cash from your side.

Cash sent protected through the royal mail prefferred, or cash in hand pick up prefferred. May do paypal if it allows me to - have been having constant issues all year round with it.

Thanks for looking, any queries or genuine interest, please PM or post.

Pics!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

abbadon101

abbadon101

AF-UK Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

• Guns: Way to many for this box now. Not sure if thats good or bad :S

• Loadouts: 80's SAS Loadout
    Modern SAS loadout
    Ausi SASR Nam Loadout
    90's US SF Loadout

I would be interested but I am still waiting to get my UKARA membership. :( If you are prepared to wait until I have it I would be VERY interested. Depending on where you live I would be happy to come and collect it.

What would the price be if it wasn't posted?

Dan Jones

Dan Jones

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Sorry mate, this has been sold on another forum, i will post again here if the deal falls through however. Thanks for the interest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users