Welcome to Airsoft Forums UK
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Custom Built Systema M4A1 RIS

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

Dan Jones

Dan Jones

AF-UK Newbie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Just to start with, despite being a new memeber on here, i have been a member of another two forums for two years and have impecable feedback. (If anyone wants to check, you can do by looking at the rate a trader section of Zero In Airsoft Forums, I am Dan Jones on there).

For a very regrettable sale due to desperately needing funds for other hobbies, is my Hand Built Custom Systema M4A1 RIS.

Just to start with, this gun was fooking expensive to create from scratch and so i wont let it go for any stupidly low offers, i received it from a friend already upgraded and i have added more Systema parts to it, to create the Ultimate AEG Rifle!

It is not a shop bought Systema PTW rifle, it is not a PTW. It was made completely out of custom Systema upgrade parts from scratch, so it now performs better than any other AEG out there.

The gun is in PERFECT condition both internally and externally and has been recently serviced, greased and has been given lots of love and care. The grip and stock were recently sprayed with camo paint, but they are now back to their original black colour, which looks a lot better IMHO. It has also been recently installed with Deans Connectors to increase the rate of fire.

The gun itself is a few months old, been used very sparingly with real caps and so has fired a very low number of rounds, (roughly a few thousand). It fires a consistent 340 FPS at a rate of 21 rounds per second on the batteries supplied (which is fast!).

The gun comes with:-

-One Metal G&P Midcap Magazine.
-Four King Arms Rubber RIS Rail Covers.
-VFC Battery Box.
-2200 Mah 9.6V G&P Battery (fits inside battery box).
-2000 Mah 9.6V G&P Battery (fits inside battery box).
-G&P Full Metal Flip Up Rear Sight.

I CAN INCLUDE A G&P RED DOT ACOG FOR AN EXTRA £50

*I WILL NOT SPLIT ANY OF THE ABOVE KIT FROM THE SALE*

The gun is made ENTIRELY of Systema upgrade parts, with the exception of a few pieces. Here is a parts list; apologies as I feel I may have missed few out, will have a double check later...

Externally:-

-Guarder Full Metal Limited Edition Engraved Porsche Body.
-King Arms Custom Pistol Grip.
-G&P Full Metal Front RIS Unit.
-G&P Retractable Stock.
-Systema Metal Outer Barrel.
-Systema Metal Cocking Handle.
-Systema Metal Enhanced Selector Lever.
-Systema Delta Ring.
-Systema Barrel Mounted Sling Loop Unit

Internally:-

-Systema Metal 6.04 Tight bore Inner Barrel.
-Systema Metal Hop Unit.
-Hardened TM Hop Rubber.
-Systema Metal Tappet Plate.
-Systema Full Metal Gear Box Shell.
-Systema 7mm Metal Bearings.
-Systema Systema 1J Spring.
-Systema High Speed Turbo Motor.
-Systema Hardened Aluminium Piston Head .
-Systema Hardened Aluminium Piston With Metal Bearing.
-Systema Air Seal Nozzle.
-Systema Full Metal Full High Speed Gear Set.
-Systema Metal Spring Guide.
-Systema Area 1000 Metal Mag Catch .
-Gold Low Resistance Wiring.
-New Deans Connectors.

*I WILL NOT SPLIT ANY OF THE ABOVE GUN PARTS FROM THE SALE*

Price wise, it would cost someone about £1100 to recreate this gun and buy the extras with it from new, from scratch, with all the parts listed in this badboy.

LOOKING FOR £500 POSTED FOR THE LOT.

PART EXCHANGES WELCOMED.

I am looking for very good condition guns with cash on top, try me with anything, but the ones i'm really after are:-

-G&P Armalites with extras
-A STAR or G&G UMP with extras
-TM MP5 (A5 Version Preferred) with extras
-TM M9
-Custom Pistols
-JG or TM G36c
-CA M249 (Para Version Preferred)

Thanks very much for looking; Iím knackered now after creating this so am going to have a lie down! Please PM me with serious offers or any queries you may have.

Here is a pic of the gun and just some of the extras you'll be getting with it:-

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users